Woodbridge Academy of Dance and its staff put the health and safety of WAD families first. Please read our procedures below and contact our office via email with
any questions or concerns at WoodbridgeAcademyofDance@gmail.com
Your cooperation and support are greatly appreciated.
Mark your calendars:
9/6 First Day of Classes
11/22-26 Studio Closed for Fall Break
12/20-1/2 Studio Closed for Winter Break
4/4-4/8 Studio Closed for Spring Break
6/15 Last Day of Classes
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures:
*Tackett’s Mill has asked we not have our customers waiting curbside in vehicles.
- We ask that dancers use the bathroom and be dressed for class prior to Drop-off.
- Dancers should only bring their own filled water bottle and the dance shoes they need for that day.
- Staff and Students will abide by CDC Guidelines.
- Lvl 1 & 2 parents will confirm their phone numbers on our Phone Log and remain within the Tackett’s Mill area during class
WAD runs on a 10-month season based on 37 weeks. Tuition will be based on
36-weeks divided into 10 monthly installments processed automatically to the card on file at the beginning of each month. Months with less than 4 classes are balanced by months
with more than 4 classes.
- New Families one time registration fee of $40.
- 15% discount is given to lesser tuitions of additonal siblings.
- WAD does not offer refunds.
- Changes to registration must be in writing with 30-days advance notice.
- There are NO make-up classes if a dancer misses class.
- The season has built in the 37th class in the event a class may need to be cancelled.
- Studio does not follow PWC for closings due to inclement weather.
- Classes may be cancelled for health and safety reasons i.e. power outage, icy roads, etc.
WDC Participation Fees & Costumes: (Info provided separately per
- There are additional fees to participate in the Winter and End of Season Performances.
- While some costumes are provided by WDC, other costumes will be at an additional cost which average from $75-$100 per
- Measurements are taken in the fall of each season. Purchased costumes are a one-size fits all within the
measurement ranges provided by the merchants.