Woodbridge Academy of Dance and its staff put the health and safety of WAD families first. Please read our policies below and contact our office via email with
any questions or concerns at WoodbridgeAcademyofDance@gmail.com
Your cooperation and support are greatly appreciated.
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures:
*Tackett’s Mill has asked we not have our customers waiting curbside in vehicles.
- We ask that dancers use the bathroom and be dressed for class prior to drop-off.
- Dancers should only bring their own filled water bottle and the dance shoes they need for that day.
- Parents of ages 3-5 will confirm their phone numbers on our Phone Log and remain within the Tackett’s Mill area during class
Tuition for the 23-24 Season:
WAD runs on a 10-month season. Tuition installments Aug
-May will be automatically processed on the 25th of each month to the card on file.
- New Families
One time registration fee $50
1 class (Primary/Minis) $80
1 class $90
2 classes $150
3 classes $200
4 classes $250
5 classes $300
- Company Program Rates:
Jr. Co. Program
Sr. Co. Program
2 Sibling Family Max $550
3 Sibling Family Max $600
- WAD does not offer refunds.
- Changes to registration must be in writing with 30-days advance notice.
- There are NO make-up classes if a dancer misses class.
- Studio does not follow all PWCS closings.
- Classes may be cancelled for health and safety reasons i.e. power outage, icy roads, etc.
Woodbridge Dance Company (WDC) Participation Fees & Costumes:
(Info provided separately per performance)
- WDC is a non-profit organizization that holds shows and events.
- There are additional fees to participate in their Winter and End of Season Performances.
- While some costumes may be provided by WDC, other costumes will be at an additional cost which average from $75-$100 per
- Measurements are taken in the winter of each season. Purchased costumes are a one-size fits all within
the measurement ranges provided by the merchants.