Woodbridge Academy of Dance and its staff put the health and safety of WAD families first. Please read our procedures below and contact our office via email with
any questions or concerns at Office@WoodbrdgeAcademy.Dance. Your cooperation and support are
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures:
*Tackett’s Mill has asked we not have our customers waiting curbside in vehicles.
- We ask that dancers use the bathroom and be dressed for class prior to Drop-off.
- Dancers should only bring their own filled water bottle and the dance shoes they need for that day. (Water fountains and Vending Machine will be turned
- Doors will be open 10 mins prior to scheduled class times. Doors will be locked when classes are in session.
- Drop-off: Parents will park and walk dancer(s) to sidewalk for drop-off.
- Staff and Students will wear masks and abide by CDC Guidelines.
- Primary and Mini parents will confirm their phone numbers on our Phone Log and remain within the Tackett’s Mill area.
- Pick Up: Staff will accompany dancers to the sidewalk to dismiss to parents. Please walk your dancers back to your car.
- Lobby/Office will remain closed to traffic. Communication will be via Phone, Email, or Band. (Cash/check payments may be handed to dancers.)
- Studio and classrooms will be disinfected regularly.
- Staff will clean bathroom after each use.
Lucetta Furr-Snider, Director