Woodbridge Academy of Dance and its staff put the health and safety of WAD families first. Please read our procedures below and contact our office via email with
any questions or concerns at Office@WoodbrdgeAcademy.Dance. Please discuss these Social Distancing
procedures with your child. Your cooperation and support are greatly appreciated.
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures:
*Tackett’s Mill has asked we not have our customers waiting curbside in vehicles.
- We ask that dancers use the bathroom and be dressed for class prior to Drop-off.
- Dancers should only bring their own filled water bottle and the dance shoes they need for that day. (Water fountains and Vending Machine will be turned
- Doors will be open 10 mins prior to scheduled class times. Doors will be locked when classes are in session. Classes are staggered for arrival and
dismissal of dancers for Social Distancing.
- Drop-off: Parents will park and walk dancer(s) to sidewalk for drop-off.
- Staff and Students will wear masks and abide by CDC Guidelines.
- Students will receive a non-contact temperature check and be directed to sanitize their hands prior to entering lobby.
- Primary and Mini parents will confirm their phone numbers on our Phone Log and remain within the Tackett’s Mill area.
- Pick Up: Staff will accompany dancers to the sidewalk to dismiss to parents. Please walk your dancers back to your car.
- Lobby/Office will remain closed to traffic. Communication will be via Phone, Email, or Band. (Cash/check payments may be handed to dancers.)
- Studio and classrooms will be disinfected between uses.
- Staff will clean bathroom after each use.
- Instructors will not face dancers in the classroom when giving instructions. They will not be able to spot or be hands-on in training.
- Dancers will participate in “Social Distancing Boxes” within classroom.
- Ballet barres, mats and other equipment will not be used.
- Cubicles and lockers will not be available. Please only carry in items needed for classes that day.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. (Ballet shoes/socks may be worn for Stretch, Acro, and Jazz Classes.)
Lucetta Furr-Snider, Director